The paperwork and administation involved in supporting homes and busy lifestyles can be overwhelming.
Many of our clients tell us they just don’t know where to start, especially when it comes to sorting out years of financial filing, tax returns and unmarked boxes of photos.
We are experts at restoring order where chaos has reigned, putting easy to manage systems in place and giving clients peace of mind.
Household accounts can be convoluted, especially when clients have more than one property and are based in more than one country. We can simplify the process.
We have our own in-house bookkeepers who manage every aspect of domestic accounts, ensuring staff and suppliers are managed and bills are paid on time.
All of our staff undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB) and sign a strict confidentiality agreement. We are the only concierge service bearing the London & Partners kitemark, which is awarded to vetted companies considered expert in their field.
We can help with:
- Filing and setting up filing systems
- Household budget management
- Tax returns and financial documents
- Processing domestic staff expenses
- Sage and QuickBooks accounts with monthly updates
- Staff, petty cash and supplier payments
- Records storage management
- Rationalisation and shredding
Call +44 (0)20 7078 7554 or contact us to talk to one of The Organisers®.