The Organisers provide an exclusive bespoke service, recruiting and placing qualified personnel across all business sectors. We can help whatever the brief, whether you need an administration assistant or a finance director.
Many of our clients have needed international staff for their offices overseas or support with recruitment following relocation.
The services we provide to our clients go far beyond the provision of candidates for interview. Whether you are a private client or an organisation, we offer an effective specialist recruitment service. Every aspect of the process is handled on your behalf and specifically to your unique requirements.
Our services include:
- Role definition and job description
- CV reviews and short listing
- Interviewing and providing detailed feedback
- Reference checks and verifications
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check initiation
- Contract and staff policies pack preparation
- Travel and accommodation
- Work permit and visa applications
- Settling in and localisation
- Language tuition
- Training and re-structuring of staff based overseas
- Inductions and training
- Payroll set up and management
- Follow up and reviews
“The Organisers took the time to understand who we are and what we need in and from our staff. They are now our first point of contact when recruiting for our company, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for staff.” – Company Director, London
Call us now to speak with one of our expert Recruitment Consultants for a free consultation: +44 (0)20 7078 7554 or request a call back at your convenience.
CALLING ALL HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES! If you wish to be considered to join our exclusive staff database, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call +44 (0)20 7078 7554 or contact us to talk to one of The Organisers®.